Dimensional Christmas Card

Pin It! This Christmas card you just want to touch. It is created using only Bisous stamps. I used the leaf from Thanks Grace cling stamp BZ001 and ornaments from Royal Noel cling stamp set BZ003 . I first stamped the ornaments on the white card stock with Versamark and embossed it with Holographic embossing powder, I also stamped a second set on another piece of white card stock . I inked each with a different color ink. I then stamped the leaf pattern in green ink. I then did all my background inking to create a beautiful glowing effect around my ornaments. Using two shades of green Soft Flower and two shades of green glitter I created my own combination of glittery pine. I added it by using Tacky glue following the green leaf as a template. I went over the stems with a brown marker for the branches. Once I had my desired effect I mounted my ornaments with foam tape and added my little ornament hangers created with curled gold wire. I mounted the entire card front on glittery brown card stock. Such a statement!






11 comments:

Alicia B September 29, 2010 at 7:43 AM  

Oh My Christie- That is FABULOUS!!! How creative, I just love it! *Hugs*

FifthAvenueGirl September 29, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

That IS fabulous! I may just copy your idea. Great work!

Corinna September 29, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

OMG I think this is the most awesome Christmas card I've EVER seen! You are a rock star!

Corinna

Cindy Rescorl September 29, 2010 at 2:01 PM  

Fantastic card!! I can just see the pine with some "snow" (white flower soft) on it for those of us living in a snowy area!! LOL Thanks for all the inspiration!!

Cindy

Trisha September 29, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Beautiful!! TFS!

Scrapping With Sherry September 29, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

Very pretty Christie! You can tell that you put a lot of work into this and it payed off! I have a kit that I had gotten on a trip to the beach this summer that is made out of real flowers. You have inspired me to get it out and play. But where do I put it amongst all of the Halloween stuff? That might be a problem... lol!!

Sherry

Anonymous September 30, 2010 at 1:35 AM  

Its beautiful. keep up your post I have a great time reading them and seeing what you come up with.

Georgee September 30, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

Very unusual and unique! Great card.

CuddlyBunny October 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

... droppin' in from All Things Tim ...

Might I just say that when you use the words "lots of dimension" you're not exaggerating!

YOWZA! Love this! :)

Beckie Williams October 1, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

I love your dimensions....I am trying my hand at the flower stuff this weekend wish me luck!

pennykitz October 2, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

I love your wonderful creations. I really thank you for sharing with us. It is a joy to read your blog because I know that there is going to be something new and fabulous with each visit. Again Thank You
Penny
pennykitz@charter.net
http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected