Clip It Up for your Embossing Folders

Pin It!


Well I'm organizing or should I say re-organizing again! My box of embossing folders is overflowing and I use them sooo much that I decided that I wanted to make them more readily available. I took down the stickers that I had on the top layer of my Clip-It-Up and put them in the storage pouches I have in my filing cabinets. They actually will probably be easier to find in there anyways because they are sorted by theme. I now use the top layer for all of my embossing folders. I have them sorted Designer -then alphabetically, borders and squares. I kept them in the folders I made so that I can easily see the finished outcome and have my ring of samples hanging right next to the Clip-It-Up. I love it!!!

You can download the Tag file HERE
You can download the left tab folder file HERE
You can download the center tab folder file HERE
You can download the right tab folder file HERE

13 comments:

Angie Hall Haviland July 8, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

FABULOUS idea, Christie!! Looks great!

Jodeana Lewis July 8, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

Thank you so much for all your orginizational tips/hints. I LOVE all of your ideas, and have implemented so many of them. I find it hard to work in a cluttered, unorganized work area, so these are perfect for me.

Sherry Ferguson July 8, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

I know what you mean Christie. Sometimes I feel I do more organizing and redoing my craft space than the crafts. This is a great idea. I am sure it will help you use those great embossing folders more. Take Care

Sharon July 8, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

Great Idea Christie. I currently store all my folders and dies in a PSB, but its full so either have to use a second one or a new idea. This might work for the folders.

Love it!

Sharon

cricaholic July 8, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

COOL! thats a NEAT IDEA....tfs

eclectic_Paperie July 8, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Looks so pretty! I may have to try that, too. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous July 8, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

That looks GREAT Christie!!!! I bet that will work real well for you!!!

Anonymous July 9, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [09 Jul 01:25pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH July 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Box, Purses, etc. post on Jul. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

Chris Arlington July 10, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

I love this! Now I know that the detailed stamps look just lovely!

Shelly July 12, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

This is fabulous! I made my own clip it up system to go under a shelf. But now I might need to make another one for these. Great idea! Thanks for the files!

Carrie March 2, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

Before you throw away all your embossing folder packages, you can cut them up and use them to stamp on and color just like acetate.

Sharon Madsen September 7, 2014 at 11:03 AM  

How many does it hold?

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected