Storing your Embossing Folders

Pin It!


I have had lots of requests asking how I store my embossing folders so here you go... In a previous post I showed you how you can have a handy tags with all of your embossing folders to use as a reference now I will show you how I actually store my embossing folders. I have a box that I bought at Ikea. I created a design to make a folder for each embossing folder to be able to see the design clearly and to see the name of the design. I created this system quite a while ago (before the Coredinations) so the folders are done in white cardstock and inked over the top of the design to reveal the pattern.

I plan to do them again in the Coredination paper to match my tags. Too Cute, right!
Here are the SVG files for the folders...
Get the Left tab folder Here
Get the Right tab folder Here
Get the Center tab folder Here

7 comments:

CraftCrave May 20, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [20 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

~ Anne ~ May 20, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Thanks so much for posting this Christie!! I will find someone with a cutter to do these for me! You are the BOMB!

Rosie May 20, 2010 at 11:03 PM  

Can you tell me when you set your embossing folders up in your box do you sub-categorize them also? Or just in alphabetical order? Thanks for the neat idea.

CBH May 21, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on May. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Raven May 21, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

I have seen a lot of ideas for this, but I like yours the best by far! I am going to start storing mine like this. Thank you so much for the idea! Congrats on being featured in Kelly's daily blog finds.

Brenda May 21, 2010 at 8:24 PM  

Christie is it passible that you could either link to the handy tag or repeat it for those of us how missed it? I do not have a room to organize my stuff in so everything is portable. I am jealous. Thanks for the post and maybe someday.

Ruth June 7, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

I am new to your blog (snuck in through All Things Tim Yahoo Group). I don't know what a .svg file is and so I'm not sure what I need to open it. Can you clarify that for me?

Ruth
andrewrk@comcast.net

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected