Baby Boy Hampton

Pin It!


I used the Make the Cut program for the Cricut to cut the Baby Boy Hampton using one of my fonts I had on my computer and I also cut the flower which I found on the web (I'm sorry I don't remember which site, if I figure it out I'll be sure to post it). I wrapped the present in plain white glossy wrapping paper and then cut the plain green and striped blue scrapbook paper with a decorative edge. After tying the sheer blue ribbon on the gift I ran the lettering through the Xyron sticker maker and placed it on the bow. Voila!

1 comments:

Anonymous April 28, 2010 at 7:27 PM  

Very nice!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected