Creative Chemistry Day 7

Pin It!



The Distress Powder Resist Technique has such great texture and depth.  But my first tag I am showing you shows that everyone makes tags that they don't like.  LOL I created it with colors that were not contrasting enough and the image just did not POP.  I do have a better example to show you of a previous tag that I made using the same technique.


Here is the tag that shows what I should have done. 
This one I created for the Compendium of Curiosities challenge #5
 

The Nostalgic Batik technique is so fun  I love how the image just stands out from the background.  Perfect way to create your own background paper too.


I just love the Rusted Enamel Technique!  It really gives you the look and feel of leather!  I kept all of my tags flat for this class so I could keep them strictly as technique tags, but I have included an embellished one below using the same technique to show you how cool it is all jazzed up.


 This Rusted Enamel Tag was created for the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #31.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected