Distress Tag for Compendium of Curiosities Challenge

Pin It!


This is the tag I made for this weeks Compendium of Curiosities challenge. I have worked with Tim Holtz's Distress Embossing Powders in the past so this was not a new one for me. I love the texture that they give. I especially like to make things look rusted with them. I did something different for this tag. When I was done with the distress powders I gave it a quick spritz with glimmer mist and then added a few embellishments for a little more interest.

5 comments:

Linda Ledbetter July 16, 2010 at 10:19 AM  

Christie, this turned out beautifully! The Distress Powder looks awesome, and the colors are so fabulous-- it's just a gorgeous tag, all the way around.

You've also convinced me now that EVERYTHING looks better with a shot of Glimmer Mist! ♥

Netty July 16, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Hi Christie, this is so very pretty, love everything about it. Annette x

Terry July 16, 2010 at 3:59 PM  

Love these warm colors! Great use of bling!

Kim B July 17, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

very cute. Love the tag.

Beckie Williams July 17, 2010 at 10:11 PM  

Your tag turned out so beautiful!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected