Creative Chemistry Day 8

Pin It!


 Crackle Paint Resist Technique  This technique is great for that distressed vintage look.  I just can't get enough of Crackle Paint!


 Paint Dabber Resist Technique.  LOVE IT!!!  I do have a tip if this guys head is too short for your design.  I flip the stamp around and stamp some extra hair on top.  The curly hair masks any obvious line and you have filled some dead space with an obvious solution.


Shattered Stains Technique...I have included 2 photos for this one.  I couldn't decide which showed the crackles and color the best.  I just loved using the stains on the crackle paint.  I love how it gets in all the the grooves and really shows the depth.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected