Creative Chemistry Day 5

Pin It!



 Half way through the Creative Chemistry101 and lovin' every minute of it!  The Marbled Stains Technique had a pretty cool effect.  Since the stains are still fairly new to the market is will be interesting to see all the cool techniques that are discovered along the way.
The Stained Kraft Resist Technique.  Kraft paper is so popular right now and Tim Holtz has some of the best I think.  I just love the patterns and the fact that it has a resist already on it is awesome.  While working with this technique I also realized just how durable it was. I pretty much had drenched it with stain and it didn't warp or distort.  Quite impressive.
 It never occurred to me to stamp with stains.  But the Stamping with Stains Technique was one of my favorites.  I am sure that I am going to be doing this one a lot in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected