creative chemistry day 4

Pin It!


 Day 4 of Creative Chemistry kept us going with some really great techniques!  I love this first one.  Watercoloring with Re-inkers.  It was so relaxing and fun.  And since I love my Distress colors so much I was thrilled with the outcome.  Way better than regular watercolor colors!  Thanks again Tim for the awesome colors.
 The Layered Misting Techique is fun and since I have tons of my mists.  Love to make them.  I had a ball with this one.
 The last technique of the day was creating a custom stamp pad.  I think this is genius!  Especially if you use the stamp a lot.  Create it how you want and stamp away! 
 Here is another example of a custom stamp that I created when I was working on the 12 Tags of Christmas.  "Christmas Memories" is from way back from 2007 day 4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected