God Bless Kyler Banner

Pin It!


I preparing for little Kyler's Christening I wanted to create some simple, yet elegant decorations.  For this banner I turned to Lettering Delights.  They have two perfect SVG collections that were just perfect!  I used the Accordion Fold Rosettes and the Pennants to cut the perfect size every time, quickly and easily. (There is a picture at the bottom of the page of the size and what it looked like before I cut it out).   Along the edge of each pennant I used the Tim Holtz mini rosette die and pleated it to create a beautiful trim along the edge. The lettering if from the Cricut Storybook cartridge.  I cut the white shadow twice.  I placed one white shadow letter on the rosette and added dimension with foam tape raising the rest of the letters up a bit.  The finishing touch was a clear dangling teardrop gem that I added to the bottom of each pennant.   I hung the entire banner over the curtain rod going out to our back yard.





The Accordion Fold Rosettes from Lettering Delight come with 18 different rosette patterns so I had plenty to choose from.  I like this one and made it nice and large so I could fit my letters on top of it. 

 I put the pennants on on it's side so I could fit 2 on each page saving time and paper.

Tim Holtz Mini Rosettes

13 comments:

Sharon September 12, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

Wow what a fantastic banner and I love the colours you have used! Looks great!

Peggy in Portland September 12, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Wow, so classy! Beautiful

Bunnyfreak September 12, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

Love the color palette for the banner.

Shelly Schmidt September 12, 2011 at 12:12 PM  

Wonderful banners- and fantastic cake too!

Amy* September 13, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

Wow what beautiful Christening decorations you have made!! The banner, the favors, and the card ALL fantastic!!

Unknown September 13, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

Beautiful and I love the way you did the pages. That's what really makes this card :)

Joanne September 13, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Christie! You have outdone yourself once again. Beautiful card. I love the different layers and the colours.
Joanne
www.tryingtobecreative-joanne.blogspot.com

loz September 13, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

WOW. It is FANTASTIC Christie..So much detail...Loz

Bast September 13, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

This is just beautiful! I really love the book with the multiple pages. All of you your decorations were really beautiful! TFS

KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

trisha too September 13, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

What a beautiful card--amazing effects!

:)

trisha too September 13, 2011 at 3:48 PM  

Okay, not sure how I posted on the banner and not the card, but the banner has some pretty fun 3-d stuff going on, too!!

:)

Ali Manning September 14, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

Wow - what a special card! It's beautiful.

Jnett September 14, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

It is exquisite! He will treasure it forever.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected