Designer Book Covers

Pin It!


When I was camping this past summer I found that the covers of my puzzle books were taking a beating!  I found an easy, and I mean EASY, solutions to my problem.  I created a video tutorial showing just how easy and durable my books are now.  I love them now and especially love that they match my car! I keep them in the passenger door so whenever I'm bored (which isn't often) I can pull them out and keep me busy. 

Great for gifts...think of all the stocking that could be stuffed or Easter baskets!  Birthdays, party favors...the ideas are endless.  Plus, it's a great way to use up all that extra paper.


12 comments:

Jingle September 14, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

And they look super cute, too!

Anonymous September 14, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

Great idea! I have a ton of ratty covered puzzle books.

Bunnyfreak September 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Very clever idea.

Kathy Billings September 14, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

Christie...what a fantastic idea!! Great gift for somone in the hospital too!

Sharon September 14, 2011 at 4:00 PM  

These look great - very classy!

Dorothy September 14, 2011 at 7:46 PM  

Very nice!!

Shoshi September 14, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

That's so cool, Christie! These puzzle books are so grotty, really cheap paper, and they always fall apart before you've finished the puzzles! You could incorporate a ribbon bookmark in the project as well - when you glue the scrapbook paper onto the book.

Joanne September 14, 2011 at 8:27 PM  

What a great idea. I love it ... hope I can find some time to use this.
Thank you again for sharing!
Joanne

JavaSioux September 15, 2011 at 1:05 AM  

As a puzzle girl I LOVE this idea...thanks!!!

Mickey's Craft World September 17, 2011 at 6:55 PM  

They came out awesome..

Mickey

Elaine September 18, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

Great idea! Thanks for sharing! This is a great way for me to use up some of my 12x12 papers!

~ Anne ~ September 19, 2011 at 8:44 AM  

I am SO hijacking this idea for Christmas gifts/stocking stuffers!! My daughters LOVE these puzzle books and so does the family! I can do them in regular AND pocket sized!! And can't forget about ME :) Gotta hook myself up too!! I always have these in my bag!! Now, to find the clear contact -- don't know that our WM has it :(

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected