My Grandma's Page for the Heritage Album

Pin It!

These two pages I made using the Cricut Summer in Paris cartridge. I just love how delicate the bicycle and the perfume bottle cut out. I used the Say It With Crystals from Prima to add a little bling to the page and add the spray from the perfume bottle. Her name Millie (which I forgot the second i, need to fix that...oops!) I first painted black with the paint dabbers. I then used alcohol ink in black and metallic gold to change the colors of them so they all matched and then covered them with glossy accents to give them dimension and shine. This is for my family tree scrapbook album, to date I have scrapped about 100 pages for it. Mostly in the past month, I'm exhausted! And that's just for one side of my family.

9 comments:

D June 30, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

What wonderful pictures of your grandmother. What knock out she was! I love what you did with the prima bling. It's a lovely page :)

Anonymous June 30, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

great layout

Evelyn S. June 30, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

I have that cartridge, too, but haven't used it. I quit scrapbooking when I finished our sons' life and college albums. I still bought a Cricut Expression and some cartridges after that!

Your pages are just fabulous!

Scrapping With Sherry (Sherry F.) June 30, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

You are really doing a nice job on the Heritage Layouts. I personally feel the simple style that you are using and the colors go very well with Heritage Layouts and it shows overall good taste and respect for the pages and loved ones in them. As always~ Nice work Christie!

Anonymous June 30, 2010 at 5:43 PM  

You do lovely work. I have photos of family that I need to do also. Great ideas, thanks for sharing, I'd love to see more.

And how have been able do get so much done???? It's summer, no kids bugging you?

Mary C. in Fl

Trish D June 30, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

Very lovely Christie :))

Jill July 2, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

Those candles are really beautiful. Thank you so much for all your wonderful and creative ideas!

Jill...:-)

Sandy July 2, 2010 at 1:25 PM  

Beautiful idea! Thank you for the inspiration!

faddisfamily July 2, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Just watched your video -- I noticed you had your Texture Plates tucked away. You need to dig those out and put them with your Cuttlebug folders and run them thru your Cuttlebug. With a rubber mat to make the impressions, I can get impressions almost as deep as the plastic folders (without misting the paper cuz I don't like how that wrinkles it).

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected