Tissue Tapes

Pin It! I've had a bunch of questions as to what are tissue tapes. They are just what they sound like tissue paper in tape form. Tim Holtz came out with a line of tissue tapes recently that got me inspired to buy more. I had a few from a company that I don't remember who it is. I also have a few tapes that are similar but not as tranparent. I have posted the line of Tim Holtz tapes since they are the most readily available. they sell 2 per pack for about $8.00. There is A LOT on each roll and you will never run out. You can ink them and layer them. The possibilities are endless. ENJOY!!!




SYMPHONY

NOSTALGIC

MARKETPLACETRAVELER

2 comments:

Unknown July 8, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Christie-

Over at www.LiveTeachCreate.com (below retail) we have all of the tapes in stock and ready to ship. I am loving these tapes so much! :)

Idea Queen July 9, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Oh my gosh I love it. Your candles look awesome!!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected