Fragments Tag Challenge

Pin It!



Week Two of the Compendium Of Curiosities Challenge was using fragment tiles. I wanted a way to see my different tissue tapes so I killed two birds with one stone so to speak. I put the tissue tape on paper and then used the Glossy Accents to adhere the fragments to the different tapes. I made my own tag out of cardstock cutting it to the size I needed and inked it with my favorite Tim Holtz distress inks. I then stamped over it with a variety of Tim Holtz stamps and a fine script print stamp from Hero Arts. I even inked one of my ribbons to match the tag (the one with the tape measure used to be white). I layed out the tiles and adhered them with Glossy Accents. I think it turned out great, Love It!!!

8 comments:

inge Bekaert June 27, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

hello Christie,

indeed a nice tag ! The fragments really pop from the tag with the tapes on.

greetings from Belgium
Inge

Nan June 27, 2010 at 2:27 PM  

Like your tag! Such a good idea to use the tapes.
I haven't used mine yet but will be pulling them out now. Thanks for sharing your technique!

Scrapping With Sherry June 27, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

I love it too! What a innovative way be able to see your stash. That is a big problem of mine, I have so much that I dont know what I have half the time and will be going through stuff and think Oh, I wish I would of used that on such and such... Thanks Christie!!

Anonymous June 27, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

Great job on your TH Tags Christie!!! Love the way your eye flows around the tag!!!

Linda Ledbetter June 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

You're absolutely right-- it DID turn out great! I love the way you designed this, like a little curio tag with precious objects displayed in tiny windows. It's lovely Christie, and I'm so happy you joined in for the second Compendium Challenge. Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs,
Linda

Anonymous June 28, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

Love your tag Christie, turned out great.

MichelleMyBelle

Trish D June 30, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

Christie you amaze me with your creations. I love reading your blog :) Thank you!

Latrice July 2, 2010 at 1:04 AM  

Christie! I heard your question on paperclipping a few weeks ago. CHA is open to crafters but only friday and saturday. The first portion which is T, W, and Th is for store owners, but this is the second time they've opened it to crafter. It's called the crafters supershow where there will be selling of items, some classes and lots of make and takes. I live in Aurora/Naperville please email me and I'll give you more info. I felt bad when they really didn't mention it on the rountable. uniquelg@msn.com Hope to hear from you soon.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected