Hello CHA 2012

Pin It! It's that time of year again. CHA summer is back at Rosemont and I couldn't be happier to be here. I'm looking forward to lots of classes. Seeing all the great products for the season. I will be taking lots of photos and video to share with you all!


Even though My husband Tim and I live here in Chicagoland we never actually get downtown. So we decided to take a mini vacation and spent the past 4 days in downtown Chicago acting like tourists. We stayed at the Palmer House Hotel, and since they are pet friendly we brought Addie and Jack. We were just a few blocks from Millennium Park and the Art Institute Museum. We also went to Navy Pier, took in an architectural boat tour, windy tall ship, Shedd Aquarium, Water Tower Place and lots more.

8 comments:

Eileen Fields July 16, 2012 at 9:55 AM  

Cool Stuff! Have a Grrreat Time!!

L.B. July 16, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

have a blast so wish I could attend the CHA.

Gloria Westerman July 17, 2012 at 5:49 AM  

We never visit our own town....I live close to Memphis and never been to Graceland.....so explore and have some fun.....can't wait to see what you get....

Shoshi July 19, 2012 at 4:49 PM  

Have a wonderful time, Christie! Look forward to hearing what went on.

I have just nominated you for the versatile blogger award. This is in recognition of how much I enjoy visiting your blog, and for all the inspiration you have given me.

http://shoshiplatypus.blogspot.com

Shoshi

Angel July 21, 2012 at 3:39 PM  

How exciting! Can't wait to see your videos of CHA.

Sharon July 30, 2012 at 4:46 AM  

I have just found you blog Christie and have to tell you how I felt happy and saddened at the same time by your story of your cats. What an awful time you have had with the loss of your two babies, but gosh they sure looked to have a happy time with you. Your new babies are adorable - I love how they sleep wrapped in each others arms. I have two cats myself and they bring so much pleasure - on their terms obviously!!!
Happy crafting.
Love Sharon, x

Monique August 1, 2012 at 7:50 AM  

How very exciting!~ So glad that you and yours could do that. Hope you are had a fantastic time.

Monique August 1, 2012 at 7:51 AM  

How very exciting!~ So glad that you and yours could do that. Hope you are had a fantastic time.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected