Creative Chemistry Day 2

Pin It!



The Brushless Watercolor technique is so beautiful and effortless.  You can come up with such a georgous image almost every time.  Fun to play with when you need inspiration. 


The Blended Distress/Spritz and Flick technicque is probably by far the one that I use the most!  I use it ALL the time.  I LOVE using my distress inks on just about everything!   I would have to say that right now Broken China and Fired Brick are my favs.  I find myself reaching for those first.
 Wrinkle Free Distress Technique is another great technique.  I like to use up all of my inks on my mat with extra tags for future use using this technique.
Here is another Wrinkle Free Distress tag that I did for the Compendium of Curiousities 1 Challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected