Creative Chemistry 101 Tag Samples

Pin It!


Life has been a bit crazy this past month.   I started the month with a bang by celebrated my 16th anniversary with my wonderful husband Tim.   I then was busy as a bee with 3 successful shows.  We dog sat for our part time dog (Attila the Rottweiler)  for 10 days.  And ended the month with the joyous occasion of my Grandsons 1st birthday.  

One of the greatest things about OnlineCardClasses is that it can fit around your crazy schedule.  I would watch the videos lying in bed before dozing off and then do my tags when I could.  I printed off the pages right from my Ipad and had everything ready for me.  Plus, I'm able to access the video info anytime I want.  The Creative Chemistry 101 class was by far the best class I've taken.  Not only do you get great techniques but you get great knowledge of the products themselves.  If you understand what it is and how it works you know why they work the way they do.  What a deal for $35.!  Even though I have taken classes from Tim before I always seem to learn something new.  He is truly a fountain of knowledge and the technique master! 
Here are some of the tags that I did for the class...I will post more tomorrow.

Blended Spritz & Flick

 Brushless Watercolor

 Wrinkle Free Distress

 Custom Stamp Pad

 Layered Misting

 Watercoloring With Re-inkers

 Alcohol Ink Agates

 Marbled Stains

 Stained Kraft Resist

 Stamping With Stains

13 comments:

Netrix April 6, 2012 at 9:00 AM  

Fab fab fab. Gorgeous tags i love them all.
Tfs
Jeanette :)

scrapingmom12 April 6, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

You always do a great job!!!...

Bunnyfreak April 6, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

Love your tags. Still only part way through the videos myself.

Manu April 6, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

Wow... they are gorgeous!
Really a great job!
Hugs, Creativity and Happy Easter.
Manu

Kathy April 6, 2012 at 12:46 PM  

All your tags are gorgeous. Love the rich colors.

Lisa H April 6, 2012 at 4:52 PM  

wonderful!! It was such a great class; I learned a lot.

Heather April 6, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

WOW! These are great and my favorite thing about the class is MY TIME! You nailed it!

Nancy Zunic April 6, 2012 at 7:48 PM  

Great job on your tags Christie. I too loved chemistry 101 online classes. I had known the techniques from his demos but I agree that when you learn why and how the products work it makes so much more sense! I also am doing an etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlueRoomInk. I am venturing out to do my first show in July in Cleveland, Ohio. It is so fun creating things just for the show. Lots of work but so much fun using Tim's techniques.

JIm Eber April 6, 2012 at 10:39 PM  

Love the Brushless Watercolor

Holly April 7, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

Lovely creations! I too took the class, printed out all the info but have yet to make the tags, just finished the first book! LOL

Sharon Huffman April 7, 2012 at 9:49 AM  

Very nice variety of techniques!

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel April 8, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

Love it!

sara j April 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM  

Love your tag with the alcohol ink agates, just beautiful, moody colors. Really made me stop and stare.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected