Fabulous Folds

Pin It!


 These cards are ones that I made in the Fabulous Folds class that I took at the Scrapbook Expo.  The class featured products by Rubber Cafe.  We were lucky enough to get the stamp set free for signing up for the class.  So cute with the cute fruit.  After playing with the Scrap Happy Sheer Glue I had to go down to the showroom and get some for myself.  I just love it! It's not like ordinary glue, this dries tacky so you can then add your glitter or flock on top of your dried glue and since it has a fine point applicator it's perfect for writing.   We used it in class to add fine glitter to the centers of the fruits. It doesn't show as well in the photos but is stunning in person. 



3 comments:

Tara September 9, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

I also attended the Fabulous Folds workshop and loved the glitter on the fruit technique. The glue was excellent :)

~Tara

Sharon September 10, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

Great "fruity" cards!!

Bast September 10, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

Those are such fun cards. I recently purchased an assortment of lemon stamps. Is fruit the new trend? :) Love them all!

TFS


KimMJ
bast830@comcast.net

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected