Introduction to the Eclips

Pin It!


I want to introduce you to the Eclips by Sizzix.  I know many of you have been looking for a die cut machine that is compatible with third party software like Sure Cuts A Lot.  At CHA Summer in July, Sizzix and SCAL announcethat will be exclusively compatible with the Sizzix eclips machine. d that they are working together to launch a new version of the very popular SCAL software With the unique features and capabilities of the eclips machine, it is necessary to develop a “stand alone” software solution that allows the user to leverage such machine features as scoring, laser cut preview and others, which are not available on other consumer electronic cutters. This software is in the beta test phase and is anticipated to be available at a special price for consumers to purchase at their favorite Sizzix retailer in October of 2011. Watch for more details coming soon. 

This first video tutorial shows you some of the basic features of the machine...there are many!  I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was so easy to learn how to maneuver through the menus to find just what I was looking for.  There are even some surprises hidden in the embellishment section of some of the items.  I will talk more about this in my next time. This is the first in a series of videos I will be doing as I learn about the Eclips and it's possibilities.  My next video will feature scoring.  You don't want to miss that one.  I'm working on a very special project that is awesome, if I say so myself.  LOL   For now ENJOY the video!



4 comments:

Bunnyfreak August 31, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

Love that you tell it types of cardstock and it adjusts. Love that it tells you what is available to cut. It seems very user friendly. Love the laser cut preview option.
Does it cut intricate designs?

Sharon September 1, 2011 at 12:09 AM  

This looks great! Love the Autumn colours and the cut outs.

Unknown September 1, 2011 at 8:31 AM  

I gotta have one!

~Shawnie B.

Jean Franks Beck September 1, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected