Love Birds Anniversary Card

Pin It!

 My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary today!  15 magical years together!  We've been through a lot together but our love continues to grow stronger every day.  Through the years we have grown even closer, finding that we share even more in common than we had originally though.  We are truly soul mates.  Enough about our mushy stuff, on with my project...  I've been exploring my new Eclips.  And am really impressed with it.  I will be doing a tutorial (later this week) showing some of the great features.  I created this Anniversary card using the Card Front cartridge.
The card stock I used was a shimmer paper by DCWV. I like how detailed the cuts are. For the second flap, behind the birds, I inserted a piece of white cardstock that I inked a bit to make look like the sky. I wanted to have it shadow a bit so the scrolls and birds stood out. I love how you are able to choose which pieces you wish to cut, and are able to see them all on the screen. It also has an envelope that you can cut to fit your card. I think it turned out fabulous! My husband thought so too.




5 comments:

Bunnyfreak August 23, 2011 at 8:18 AM  

Love how well it cuts.

Kathy Billings August 23, 2011 at 9:48 AM  

Really cute card and Happy Anniversary!

Robin Hrabik August 24, 2011 at 5:52 AM  

I agree with you... I just got an eclips machine, and the details that are included in their cutting files are amazing! Your card is just perfect!

Lillian August 24, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Love the Tim tags Lucky you going on that cruise
Your anniversary card is lovely too..
Lillian
http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mixedmediaart/

paddy August 24, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

they are totally fabulous TIM tags - the receipents will be extremely lucky. And so will Tim

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected