Easter Card for Kyler

Pin It! I created this super cute Easter card for my grandson, Kyler. I used the stamps from Inky Antics along with their Honeycomb paper pad. All I had to do is stamp the carrot (from the stamp collection Carrot Bunny Honey POP set) on the honeycomb paper and then cut it out. You glue it in the crack of the card and voila you have an awesome card!!! I used a couple pop dots to raise up my bunny on the cover and added a fluffy tail. The grass is cut with a MFT Die-namics grass die I also used the Vagabond to emboss the light blue polka dot paper with the giant 5 X 7 Cuttlebug folder. Love all the texture!



You can find the Inky Antics stamps and the Honeycomb paper that I used in the card at Simon Says Stamps






13 comments:

Shelly Schmidt April 22, 2011 at 12:43 PM  

Darling!!! I love the Honeycomb carrot.

loz April 22, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Absolutely GORGEOUS card Christie..Loz

Anonymous April 22, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

AWESOME! So cute

St. Petersburg CutUp (Veronika) April 22, 2011 at 6:02 PM  

oh I love this Easter one from them...I did not get that one now wished I had it! I got the Elephant and the Frog. Love your card front!

Sharon April 22, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

Great card!!

Cheryl April 22, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

OMG I LOVE that carrot in the center of the card!!

JulesinParadise April 23, 2011 at 5:53 AM  

Darling...love the carrot. .Thanks for posting instructions!

Jeanie Callaghan April 23, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

Fabulous cards!

Chinajo April 23, 2011 at 8:23 AM  

How cute this card is. I bought the cupcake card but haven't used it yet. Thanks for inspiring me to get busy.
cj

Sue in CT April 24, 2011 at 12:26 AM  

These are really cute.

MichelleMyBelle April 26, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

That is so adorable.

myska April 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

What an adorable card! I want to play with that honeycomb paper!

Cindy April 28, 2011 at 3:36 PM  

Wow, just love the Easter Carrot card. Such an original and fun idea! Thanks for sharing! I am just getting started and having so much fun!
http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected