This Brings Me Joy Mini Album

Pin It! I promised to show you some of the things I made at the Scrapfest this year. This project was made in my Creative Imaginations class taught by Cheryl Mezzetti. I finally found some time to add some pictures to the book. The pictures were taken this summer and are of my family. My parents, my sister and her family and my wonderful husband and my two great sons. Enjoy the book and I hope you get some ideas you can use in your crafting.

Front Cover Pages 1 & 2
Pages 3 & 4
Pages 5 & 6
Pages 7 & 8
Pages 9 & 10
Back CoverLeft to right
Nick (22 yr) 3rd degree Black Belt and Karate Instructor,Tim, My wonderful husband, Me, & Matt (23 yr) Computer genius! I am so proud of my family!

10 comments:

Daphne October 5, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

I love this mini. Very artistic without being overwhelming. Wonderful.
Did you use the original photos or did you photocopy them?

Kay S October 5, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

This is beautiful as is all of your work. I love the size! What a beautiful family you have! I love the simplisticly of this.. drawing attention to the photos!

Alicia B October 5, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

Ok, Posting Comment in right box now :) What an amazing way to capture the memories of a wonderful summer! *Hugs*

Celeste B. October 5, 2010 at 10:10 AM  

That is such a beautiful mini album! Beautiful pictures in it as well!!! :)

Firenze October 5, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

Oh Christy it's wonderful! And your family - what a handsome lot you are! TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More October 5, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

great album & photos. beautifully done!

Ellis October 5, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Wonderful mini album! =)

Hugs, Elenor

Beckie Williams October 5, 2010 at 5:14 PM  

Looks like you had a great time at Scrapfest! What a really great mini!

Sharon Huffman October 5, 2010 at 6:23 PM  

Looks great! Love the red rings and of course, the pictures~

Janie October 7, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Wow amazing !! TFS !!
HUGS, JANIE

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected