The Holidays are Coming - Time To Shop

Pin It! The Holidays are coming sooner than we think. I'm So Excited!! I love this time of year. As you probably have noticed I added some more stores in my Go Shopping section. Some of these I have recently found and some are old favorites that I wanted to share with you. I thought with the holidays coming that everyone is starting their shopping you may find some goodies here for your family and friends. I will try to keep you informed of sales that they have. And if you use the link on my site some of them will help me out by providing me with a small commission from sales. This will help me to be able to keep providing you all with great projects, video tutorials and best of all giveaways. :) A win - win idea I think I love helping people and the more I can help the better. I have lots of ideas for upcoming videos tutorials and projects. And I have an Operation Write Home Holiday card challenge planned for next week with a super great giveaway. So get your ideas ready for that one. It should be great!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Zunic October 7, 2010 at 10:27 AM  

I love this little book Christie! I will have to give it a try for sure!

Carol Ric October 7, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Great album! It is smaller than it looks in the photo but so adorable!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected