Floral Note Card

Pin It! This is another card from the Bisous line of stamps. It is using the Bisous Grace Flower wood mount stamp H1-227, Grace Notebook wood mount H3-231, Fun Notebook wood mount P5-281 and Thanks Grace cling stamp BZ001 all from Art Gone Wild

I used the Grace flower stamped on yellow card stock. I cut it and overlapped one petal to add dimension. I stamped and cut the leafs from the Thanks Grace cling set. I added some glitter to both the flower and the leafs. The stamped image of the Grace Notebook and the Fun Notebook were stamped in Memento Rosebud and then I added a bit of my own shading. The decorative corner punch is from EK Success.

5 comments:

Ellis September 28, 2010 at 8:20 AM  

Beautiful card! =) Love the flower!
Hugs, Elenor

Card Crazy September 28, 2010 at 10:03 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Card Crazy September 28, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

Gorgeous floral border. Love it.
Sue S.

Christy September 28, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

I love that flower....awesome!

Anonymous October 3, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Hi These are beautiful great job looks like so much fun.

thank you for sharing
BevinFL

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected