Some of my great buys at CHA Supershow!

Pin It!

Well I had a great time at CHA and of course I spent way too much. There was so many great things to see. I love looking and drooling over all the goodies. I met one of my followers that happen to live nearby and had a great time shopping together. Cindee, you are a doll, we will have to get together and scrap real soon. My hubby went with me on Saturday and played the part of loving husband and pack mule carting around my shopping bags and helping me pick out things I would like. He's pretty good at being an extra set of eyes for me. Here are a few things that I bought this weekend at the show. Overall they had pretty good prices. I even broke down and bought my first Copic markers. They had them for $4.59 each which I know is a good price so I bought some. I figure I will just add to them at each show when they are cheap. Ok, enough chatting on with the good stuff... First I found this GREAT stamp co. that I fell in love with the stamps! They are sooo cool. They don't have an active site yet but it will be at www.stamponit.net
I had to stop at the Papertrey Ink booth they have the most beautiful co-ordinating products ever. I bought a variety of paper, buttons, ribbon and felt that is all in the same color that way it matches perfectly. I plan to store them separately from my other products so I remember that they go together. I also purchased some of their stamps which I will show you at another time.
You can get to their site
here


I found a bunch of Cuttlebug folders that I do not have and have been wanting or are new releases so I went a little overboard in the Cuttlebug department. They were also an extra 15% off so I was rationalizing with myself that it was a good deal. I should be buying stock in Provocraft with how much of my $ goes to them. I'm sure I've put someones kid through college by now. LOL

The first one here I was so excited it is the new Embossing Plus Vintage Collage. It embosses and cuts the design. I will be giving a tutorial on it soon. the border design I got is Measure by Measure and goes well with it. I also got 2 multi packs Animal Prints and Love's In The Air.

The Damask Frame and Friends Forever come with the embossing folder and the cut plate. The Seeing Spots and the Daisy Pattern are in the A2 size and are just embossing folders.


These next four are Typeset, Polka Dots, Dominos & Holly Ribbons
which are all in the new larger 5 X 7 size.

This last one is one of the long borders, I also picked up the new longer plates for the bug.

12 comments:

Ellis August 2, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Wow, you rally got some great things at CHA! =)
The embossing folder with the wings and all the other things look great! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Unknown August 2, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

nice haul. I can't wait for our stores to get these emboss and cut folders. I swear I live at the end of the world when it comes to scrapbooking supplies. I was hoping to go to scrapfest, but noone that I know is going. I had thought I could shop in some real stores. Thanks for showing what you got

bockel24 August 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM  

You´ve found some lovely things there, thanks for showing us! Wish I could have been there!

Scrapping With Sherry August 2, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

I will be waiting for the new stamp co. to get a site and what about some of those folders! Great haul Christie!!!

The long one with the board. I have one of those that came with some other stuff I bought second hand. Not real sure what to do with it, kinda lost when it comes to ideas if you have any I would appreciate hearing a few just to get me jump started...

Sherry F. @ http://scrappingwithsherry.blogspot.com/

Anonymous August 2, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

AWESOME new ART Treasures Christie!!! I know you had fun....I surely would have!!!

myska August 2, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Good haul! I am looking forward to your examples!

Beckie Williams August 2, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

looks like you had such a blast! Great finds also!

pennykitz August 2, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

You are very blessed and I am too but I wish I could be like you. Thanks for sharing your time and talents with us.

Sharon Huffman August 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

Love those new stamps and those bug folders are awesome! I've been watching for the cut and emboss folders to arrive in the stores. Can't wait to see some things you make with them!

Diane August 3, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

I know my wallet would be empty too. I envy your haul.

Joan K August 3, 2010 at 2:58 PM  

You did have fun! I just bought a Cuttlebug Embossing Plus folder at my local stamp store. I'll be looking forward to your tutorial.

Pink Cricut August 8, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

Wow--what great stuff!! I was there Saturday too--too bad we couldn't have met! :)

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected