Distress Stickle Tag

Pin It!


I designed this tag for the Comendium of Curiousities Challange. This week's challenge was to use distress stickles. So I created this tag by simply using the Distress Inks as my base. I used one of Tim Holtz's rubber stamps over it. I then after playing around with the colored stickles decided to just cover the entire tag with the rock candy Distress Stickles. I actually used 2 coats of it because I wanted it to be quite covered. I love the texture and the glitter that the Distress Stickles gives without being over kill on the glitter.

12 comments:

Carol Ric August 22, 2010 at 4:09 PM  

Beautiful!

Scrappy August 22, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

wow! THis tag is gorgeous!

Sarah August 22, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

This is gorgeous, love the colours x

Linda Ledbetter August 22, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

Christie, this is stunningly beautiful! What great colors, and the Rock Candy looks awesome as a glaze over the top! Great stamping, too. This is elegant and completely lovely!

Idea Queen August 22, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

Wow this tag is very pretty. I have distress stickles and hate them. Guess I better get them out again and start playing.

Amy K August 23, 2010 at 3:44 AM  

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I just picked up the Rock Candy last week - glad I did!

Ellis August 23, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

Lovely tag! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Manhattan Mandie August 23, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Gorgeous!!! Love it!

Kerry August 23, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

Christie - this tag is absolutely beautiful! I love, love it! Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous August 23, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Very very pretty Christie!!!

MsJay August 24, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Love the tag.

Truly Lori August 26, 2010 at 5:00 PM  

Very cool! I love what you are doing with your tags, too!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected