My Autographed copy of Compendium of Curiosities

Pin It!




Yeah!!! I got my copy of Compendium of Curiosities. I Love, Love, LOVE it!!! I ordered it straight from the man himself so I could get an autographed copy :) I could have probably saved a buck or two ordering it elsewhere but can you really put a price on Tim? Come on! I am so excited to get started trying all of the techniques that he has in his book. Some I've done before, some are new to me. It is a great resource to have all his talent in one place!!! I think I will be trying out all of the techniques on tags (he's so famous for) and then clip them with a big "O" ring that way it is a good reference for me. See how my mind works... I will keep you posted as my project moves along. Wish me luck!


You can order your autographed copy HERE

3 comments:

Linda Ledbetter June 6, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Christie, we're going to start a Compendium of Curiosities weekly challenge on June 14. Please join us! We'll have a blast, and there will be lots of prizes. too! ;-)

http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2010/05/introducing-compendium-of-curiosities.html

Sherry F. (SherryF1967) June 6, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

I just ordered this book yesterday. I actually have you to thank. I had a few Tim Holtz products, mainly embellishments until I saw your spritz video. I went to the craft store to purchase the stuff to make my own, watched a few more video tutoriols and have been back to the craft stores 6 times since! I now am the proud owner of every Tim Holtz medium offered in my area... LOL! I do get a little carried away about crafting, but that's ok I can. Thank you for the inspiration Christie!

Sherry F, PBS Swappers

Kristie Maynard June 6, 2010 at 1:09 PM  

My friend has a copy and there are some wonderful techniques in it. Have fun!!!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected