Chipboard Organization

Pin It!

I wanted to show you how I organize all my chipboard. I have found that I had a ever growing stash of chipboard letters and it took me a long time to find the letter and size I was looking for. So I created this system to divide and conquer it all! It has been working out wonderfully ever since. I got the pull out drawers from The Container Store. Click HERE for the website. They are called Modular Flip-Out Bins #10049662. I have 8 of them stacked and screwed to the wall. I then placed one of the letters or shapes on the outside of each window to easily see what is inside. When I need a letter or item I can quickly open the drawer or remove it completely. Sometimes I like to dump the entire contents on my counter to sift through it and find just what I am looking for.

8 comments:

Pam June 4, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

Thanks for sharing this great idea. Isn't it amazing how much more fun crafting is when we get organized?

MrsANS June 4, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Wow, that is amazing!!

Brenda June 4, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

I'm so jealous...that you have so many wonderful chipboard letters in the first place!! What a great system for organizing them. thanks for sharing.

Chris June 4, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

My husband had something similar to this out in the shop for his screws. I will have to go see if it is still being used or if I can steal it.

Anonymous June 6, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Wow, I just think of all the chip board letters that I could buy for $104 plus shipping and handling, and my mess looks a little better!!

Carole'Anne AKA Stampin Stressaway June 21, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

whow I just love how organized and neat you have everything
just in awh
way to go!

daisylover August 30, 2018 at 1:45 PM  

Thank you for sharing. I am in desperate need of storage and it has to be afforable to me since I am on disability.

Darren Demers October 6, 2021 at 2:41 AM  

I wanted to show you how I organize all my chipboard. I have found that I had a ever growing stash of chipboard letters and it took me a long time to find the letter and size I was looking for. zippered couch cushion covers , comforter ac blanket ,

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected