Black & White Card Challenge

Pin It!


I did this card for PBS Swappers Black and White Card Challenge this week. I cut squares out of Polar Ice White paper from the Paper company and attached them to black card stock. I then cut butterflies out out black dictionary text using the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I adhered them using the small Zot dots, I only put one small dot in the center because I wanted the wings to raise like the butterflies were flying. I then added a small pearl in the center of the body. I made a couple of borders by stacking black and polar ice paper. I love the shimmer and elegance that the polar ice and the pearls gives the card.

6 comments:

Sue June 19, 2010 at 11:47 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown June 19, 2010 at 12:08 PM  

Nice one. Gotta love those Distress Inks.

D June 19, 2010 at 12:29 PM  

Gorgeous card. You nailed that challenge.

Anonymous June 19, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

Some of the Martha Stewart paper punches were on the clearance aisle at my Wal-Mart this week $4.50 ea. The butterfly was there!!!

Sherry June 19, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

Christie~ Another reason that I love Black & White! Great Job!! I love the added touch of the little pearls in the middle of the butterflies. Things like that make all the difference in a papercraft project. Thanks for participating!

deb mattin June 22, 2010 at 8:16 AM  

I love this. Never thought of making "scenery" with Distress Inks like this - must try! The water-stamping is beautiful - what a fun and easy technique. All together - beautiful, beautiful.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected