I've always had a thing for Stickles but when once I got my hands on the new Dry Stickles it went to a whole new level. I created a video for you to show you just how easy it was to create my own custom color palette using the fabulous Distress Stickles Dry Glitter and Adirondack Alcohol Inks. I am In LOVE~
There are a few differences between the Distress Stickles Dry Glitter
and the regular Stickles Dry Fine Glitter.
* Distress Glitter comes in just one color (clear Rock Candy) but don't let that stop you, with the help of my video tutorial you can create a multitude of colors for your projects.
* Distress glitter has variegated glitter sizes
* Distress glitter has a beautiful shimmer without being overly sparkly
* Distress dry glitter comes in a large 60 gram jar
* The Stickles Dry Fine Glitter is available in 24 colors
* Stickles Dry fine glitter comes in a 21.2gram jar with shaker top and screw off lid
* Stickles Dry fine glitter will add lots of beautiful sparkle and shine to your projects
One of my favorite things, as you will see in the video, is you can make several shades of the same color glitter! The ones below I created in 3 shades of Eggplant by adding more or less of the Adirondack alcohol ink to each little container of Dry Distress Glitter. The stripes were made by using Wonder Tape. Love It!!!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!!!
1. Scoop glitter into a smaller container
2. add a few drops of Alcohol Ink
3. Stir well and let dry!