Uncovering A Hidden Gem

Pin It!



What a hidden gem!!! Did you know that if you pull back the label on the back of your Adirondack Dye ink pad you will find a complete chart of co-ordinating colors.  There are 3 easy to follow lists... Lights, Brights, and Earthtones.  With 48 Adirondack colors the chart can be help you choose which colors you want to add to your collection next.  You can also use the chart  with other Adirondack products as well such as  Alcohol Inks. Paint Dabbers, Color Washes and Embossing Powders.  If you want to label the sides of your ink pads you can download a label sheet from Ranger HERE


5 comments:

Joanne May 14, 2012 at 10:28 AM  

I don't have any of those ink pads but now that I know this I will definitely want to try them out just for this helpful info.

Maureen Hayes May 15, 2012 at 2:10 AM  

This is a cool tip, I had no idea either that this information was hidden there. I don't have any of these ink pads either, I only have archivel, but I pulled up the chart you provided from Ranger and will use that until I purchase one of the no pads. Thanks for the tip!

Trisha May 15, 2012 at 10:00 AM  

I have some of these ink pads, but never ever thought to inspect the back for a "lift here" label!! What a great tip!!! Thanks, Christie!! Hugs, Honey!!

Susie Jefferson May 15, 2012 at 11:31 AM  

What a brilliant tip - I didn't know this existed either! I've done a post (linking to your blog and to your YouTube video) with full credit to you - hope that's OK: http://www.bladerubberstamps-blog.com/2012/05/adirondak-dye-inkpads-tips.html

If it's not, then I'll remove it immediately.
Hugs
Susie

Sue in CT May 17, 2012 at 10:21 PM  

I didn't know either. Thanks!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected