Faux Patina Tag

Pin It!

 Week 2 in the Compendium of Curiosities challenge.  This week it was Faux Patina.   If you want to play along in this great challenge with all the other great artists or just check out all the other fabulous art submitted for the challenge hop on over to Studio L3 and say hi to Linda.  You can find the instructions for the Faux Patina technique on page 58 in Tim's new book Compendium of Curiosities vol. 2.  I loved this technique so much I used it not just on the embellishment but on the tag too!  LOVE IT! 


10 comments:

Diana April 23, 2012 at 8:43 AM  

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

Barbara April 23, 2012 at 9:50 AM  

Very nice. I might even do this one (had thought not). I'm not much on metal stuff, mainly scrapbook and don't like tons of metal. But this is so pretty!

Marjie Kemper April 23, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

Beautiful. Love that word, too!

Annette Green April 23, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Turned out beautifully! I'm excited to try this now. Thanks for the inspiration.

Unknown April 23, 2012 at 10:22 AM  

Gorgeous! Love your choice of colors - I've been stuck on the blue and green for this technique, nice to see it used a different way. Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs and cheers
Lorna

Linda Ledbetter April 26, 2012 at 7:34 AM  

Christie, this is stunning! Those colors are gorgeous and your technique is-- as always-- impeccable! I always love seeing your creations.

Almost Ranger U time for you!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Carol April 26, 2012 at 9:55 AM  

Love the faux patina on paper, yummy colors! And the metal piece is fab!

Anonymous April 26, 2012 at 6:55 PM  

Totally beautiful!

Unknown April 27, 2012 at 7:06 AM  

Love it, love it, LOVE it. I love the colors you used.

Belinda Basson April 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

you used my all time fave stamp in the background. Your faux patina looks superb!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected