You Can Find Me In A Store

Pin It!



I am very proud to announce that The Blue House Gift Shop & Gallery is now selling many of my creations!  The owner saw my collection at the show this past weekend and was very interested.  I came into their shop yesterday and today it's on the sales floor!!!  They were very excited about all that I had to show them, and let me tell you I had lots to show!  In the end I think I stocked the store pretty well.  Lots of journals, sticky note holders, pocket watch pendants, wine charms, key chains, pregnancy journals, diaper creations, decorative pillows, etc.  This is the first store that I have been featured at so I am very excited!!!   The Blue House is a gift shop and gallery including fair trade, local artists, equestrian items, and home decor.  Recently they hosted the Barrington’s Blue House hosting Bowl of Love benefit you can click HERE to read the article.   If you are in the area The Blue House is in downtown Barrington, IL. near the train station.  Stop on in and say hi! 
  

9 comments:

Chris February 9, 2012 at 5:53 AM  

Congratulations! My son's in-laws live in Barrington, I'll ask if they know the store.

Gloria Westerman February 9, 2012 at 8:12 AM  

Congratulation!!!! And how exciting....I hope you sell out!!!!!!!

Card Crazy February 9, 2012 at 8:42 AM  

Congratulations, what a great feeling that must be for you! But, the real winners are the people who purchase your wonderful creations. You're going to be busy, Christie, replacing all the items that keep selling out in the store.
Sue S.

judyjstamper February 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM  

Whooo~ congratulations!! this is so awesome. It's an exciting feeling when someone wants to buy something you've made. Watching someone's face when they pick up one my wood spoons and see them 'fall in love' with it then they buy it...is such joy for me.

Monique February 9, 2012 at 11:53 AM  

Oh, I'm so happy for you! And they have found a wonderful artist to showcase. You will be a great benefit to their shop.
My only regret is I don't live close enough to shop!

scrapn February 9, 2012 at 3:45 PM  

Congratulations Christie!! You certainly deserve this! Best of luck! I know you will do well!
Kathy B

Barb F February 9, 2012 at 4:23 PM  

Woopie!!!!! I am so very excited for you!!!! How exciting!!! Way to go girl!!!!! Yeah, man!!!!

Anonymous February 10, 2012 at 9:25 AM  

It was only a matter of time, really.....you are so creative! Best wishes at this venue. Oh...I almost forgot to say...Congratulations!

Amy S. February 15, 2012 at 9:38 AM  

What wonderful news, congratulations! Will keep my eye out at Michaels cause I am sure they will be next, lol.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected