I made further improvements upon the Ranger Station. I color labeled the tops of all my lids so that I could easily find just the right color for the project. It was quite easy and terrifically fun to do. I ran a scrap piece of white card stock through my Xyron sticker maker so that it was ready for my lids. I then cut out a bunch of 5/8" circles using my Marvy round punch.
I decided to start with the Distress Stains first. I placed all the stickers on the lids and colored them in place. You can, of course, color them first and them adhere them. I just find it easier this way. And here is a great TIP... to get the backing off of the sticker, stab the back in the center with a pin and remove. Not only is it way easier to remove the backing but you essentially are shish-kabobing all the left over backings making clean up a breeze!
My next step was to simply start staining all the tops of the stain lids. So quick and easy. And a great reference to have at a glance!
I also added a drop on the tops of my Dimensional Pearls.
Next came the messier, which for me is the part I really enjoy! I used one of my favorite and probably one of the cheapest tools you can have in your craft studio...Q-Tips! You can get a huge bag at the $1 store or on sale. I use them all the time to mix try out a color. Add a little of this or that. You get the picture!
I use the Q-Tips to add just the right amount to my stickers that I had already put on to my Adirondack Paint Dabbers (1st picture in the post) and the Claudine Hellmuth Studio Paints. I am in love with my new Ranger Station! Now it's time to CREATE!!!