Craft Shows coming up!

Pin It!

Time to make some money to afford all those awesome new products coming out at CHA this year!!!  I have a few craft shows coming up in Febuary. If you are in the area I would love if you could come on by and say hi!  On Febuary 4 & 5th I will be at the DuPage Expo Center.
DuPage Expo Center
4050 East Main St
St. Charles, IL 60174
SHOW HOURS: SATURDAY 11AM - 5PM & SUNDAY 9AM - 3PM         




*****

On Feb 25th I will be participating in the Minooka High Craft Fair
to raise money for their band.
Saturday, February 25, 2012 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Minooka Community High School
 Central Campus
301 South Wabena Avenue - Minooka, Illinois 60447

Stop on by and say hi!  I would love to meet you!

3 comments:

Backyard Nature January 28, 2012 at 8:29 AM  

Awesome job getting them in the paper! They are gorgeous and you have every right to feel proud!
Sandy

Ret January 28, 2012 at 9:24 AM  

Hi Christie, kudo's to you for getting your crafts in the paper!!! wooohooooooooo! Way to go!! The altered TH pocket watches look awesome!! I hope you did really well with them. So cool getting in the paper!!!!

Charlotte January 29, 2012 at 7:50 AM  

A big Congratulations to you, Christie. I have so enjoyed reading your posts -- your work never fails to inspire the rest of us. I am so glad you are being recognized for your creative efforts. Woo-hoo!

Charlotte
theartofquilling.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected