Post Card Mini Book

Pin It!

This gorgeous mini book I created at the Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles. It was in a class that featured Melissa Frances products.  I was lucky enough to be introduced to some things that I haven't used before. 
 The Mica Flakes that I used to glitter up the flowers that I created for the front cover really gives it some shimmer without being over powering.  There are several spots in the book that I used the Mica.
 For the next page I outlined some spots on the rose and added Glass Glitter. 
 Here again the Mica Flakes was used.

 I created several fringe accents on the bottom of pages. 
 Cute little flower made from crepe paper.

 Here is an excellent example of the Mica Flakes.  Since they are clear you can still see the details below but adds a bit of depth and shimmer.
 Glass Glitter used to frame and accent.
And last but not least I added a fringe to the back cover and inked it to age.

8 comments:

Jingle September 6, 2011 at 7:44 AM  

This is just beautiful!

donna!ee September 6, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

how lovely & inspiring...thank you much for sharing! :)

Kathy Billings September 6, 2011 at 11:29 AM  

Wow!!! Christie this is gorgeous as is everything that you do! Where do you find those postcards?

2amscrapper September 6, 2011 at 1:51 PM  

I love the softness

Carrie K September 6, 2011 at 7:01 PM  

Wow! Thus us gorgeous!!

Sharon September 7, 2011 at 12:02 AM  

Lovely mini book! Great in the nice soft pastel colours!

Gloria Westerman September 7, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

This is so pretty!!! I love the mica flakes...will have to check them out....tfs

Joanne September 8, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

Loved all of your cards you are sending away. I love all the variations. Thank you for sharing.
Joanne
www.tryingtobecreative-joanne.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected