How to Label Your Distress Ink Pads

Pin It!

I have received lots of questions about how I have labeled my Distress Ink pads.  Well, here I am to answer all your questions...I have created a short video to help you see how easy it is.  I also created a free PDF file for you to download with all the Distress Ink Names on them so you can label yours.  Sweet! 

You can get a copy of my Distress Ink Labels HERE 
 I store all my blenders right next to my Distress Inks.  I place clear velcro on the wall and then white on one side of the applicator.  On the side that is facing out I place a sticker with the color family that I use it for.  Red, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Blue, Green, Tan, Brown, Black, 2 for Alchohol Inks & 1 unlabeled for Misc.

To answer another question, I got my ink pad storage from Ebay. I bought it for $40 each (I have 2) each holds 72 ink pads. Each slot is wide enough to hold the average size ink pad or a distress pad and refill bottle. The seller is called Pastimeworks and ships from Brantford, Canada. The item is called Stampin Storage Rack Up to 72 Ink Pads Stamp Pad. It comes natural wood color and then I painted it white. Hope this helps

9 comments:

Monique Mason July 28, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

Christie,
The link for your distress ink labels doesn't seem to be working. It directs me to a file sharing website, but the page is blank. When I search for your labels, no files are found:(
Am I doing something wrong?
Monique

Tina Campbell July 28, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

Thanks for the look. Nice set up and organized.
I'm wondering if the wall organizer is similiar in size to the cassette holders (find them at yard sales pretty cheap) by the picture they look similiar. thanks

Norma July 29, 2011 at 12:34 AM  

Fabulous idea and great organization!! Love your blog:)
Hugs
Norma

Shelann July 29, 2011 at 9:06 PM  

Love all of your markers, great use of the rock candy!

Unknown December 21, 2013 at 2:12 PM  

Your page is not working for the ink labels. Page Error saying "invalid link."

Unknown January 5, 2014 at 10:42 AM  

Hi, can you send me the file for the ink labes ? the page dosen't work.
bastelkatja@bluewin.ch

Thanks, Katie

SRB January 11, 2014 at 1:33 PM  

Hi, just saw your tutorial on youtube about labeling distress ink pads. The page doesn't work, can you send me the file.
srb85260@gmail.com

thered80 February 4, 2014 at 10:58 AM  

Hi, can you send me the file for the ink labels? the page dosen't work.
thered80@yahoo.com

mrcmph2 March 13, 2014 at 4:19 PM  

Hi. I tried to download your labels for the distress inks and it says file no longer available. mrcmph2@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected