Grungy Monday #16

Pin It!

REPURPOSE - RECYCLE - REUSE

 Front side
 Back Side

This weeks challenge for Grungy Monday was to use Grungeboard or Grunge paper.  One of my favorites... When I opened up my box of Grungeboard sitting on top was the leftovers from when I punched out the Grungeboard letters.  I thought why not use those!  So I looked no further and inked them up to add to my bookmarks.  I added backed them with gold or silver Adirondack Paint Dabbers to really make them pop!  On the reverse side I clear embossed with a variety stamps from  Tim Holtz Psychedelic Grunge #56 and then sprayed them with Perfect Pearl Mists.  

7 comments:

Elaine Allen July 24, 2011 at 7:34 PM  

Christie -

LOVE THESE! What an awesome idea, clever girl! They really look spectacular and great way to recycle.

Elaine Allen

marts061 July 25, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

Great idea Christie. I look forward to meeting you on the cruise and swapping with you. I have made only tags as I can't seem to work with anything smaller. I hope they will be ok! I am a first timer.

Sharon July 25, 2011 at 7:51 AM  

Fantastic - great stuff!

Craft-aholic July 25, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

These are beautiful and what a clever use of the leftover parts of the GB. Love the colors with the metallics, too!

Marjie Kemper July 25, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

Great idea to use the negative space - they came out great.

2amscrapper July 26, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

what a fantastic, clever idea!

Charlene M. July 26, 2011 at 9:21 AM  

Love your book marks, Christie. Can you tell us how your labeled your distress ink pads the way you did? I tried searching your blog, but couldn't find a post about it.
Thanks!
SouthernMrs
at verizon dot net

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected