Grungy Monday #12

Pin It! Although I'm working on several other projects right now I'm still working on getting all my bookmarks finished for the cruise in September.  You know me busy little bee.  I am a great multi-tasker.  For this set I'm using the Grungy Monday challenge #12.  It was on Tim's 2008 April technique you can find out how you can do it HERE. I really like how they turned out.  It can totally change the appearance of a paper that you may not care for or may be to "wild" for the project you are working on.  I chose papers from Tim's line that didn't exactly "go" with what I was working with to challenge myself.  I love the effect.

To answer some of your questions I have gotten about the bookmarks... I created the base out of white medium weight chipboard.  They measure 2.25" X 6".  I covered one side with vintage dictionary paper using Ranger Glue N' Seal in matte finish.  I then punched the hole in the top of each.  Now I am ready to create each one in it's own style.  I am making 5 at a time, using the same technique for those 5.  I have 20 done...100 to go!

 Do you get the little joke on this first bookmark?
SKELETON on one side + KEY on the other side = SKELETON KEY he he he

 Try stamping your solid prints cockeyed so you don't have to worry about them looking so rigid and uniform








3 comments:

Jingle July 26, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

These are great bookmarks!

Cathy L. Calamas July 26, 2011 at 10:47 AM  

Love these bookmarks! Thanks for the link to
the technique too.

2amscrapper July 28, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

fantastic!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected