First Set of Bookmarks

Pin It!

In preparation for the Tim Holtz cruise in September I am starting to make bookmarks for all the wonderful other creative people that will be joining in this exciting trip. To help me keep this energy and creativity flowing I once again am turning to Linda at StudioL3. She is the host of Grungy Monday, you may remember all the fun I had with the Compendium of Curiosities Challenge. Well this is very similar. Once a week she posts one of Tim's techniques for us to try. I have challenged myself to do 5 bookmarks for each technique. Since I have had a very busy summer so far I have slacked a bit on my Grungy Monday. But I am going to make up for lost time. I will be doing all the past weeks that I missed. So stay posted for lots of posts! LOL

My goal is to make 120 bookmarks! Let's see if I can do it. And I plan for them all to be original pieces of art, 2 sided and gorgeous! If I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right. No slacking!

My Bookmark Bootcamp!


This week the challenge is from Tim's Christmas 2007 day 7 tag challenge


Grungy Monday Week #15 Bookmark #1

Front & Back


Grungy Monday Week #15 Bookmark #2

Front & Back


Grungy Monday Week #15 Bookmark #3

Front & Back


Grungy Monday Week #15 Bookmark #4

Front & Back


Grungy Monday Week # 15 Bookmark #5

Front and Back

14 comments:

Jingle July 12, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

These look really great!

crotnem July 12, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

Those are super Christy!!! Great job!

Lynn Stevens July 12, 2011 at 10:05 AM  

Great tags, Thats quite an undertaking!

Carol W. July 12, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Awesome bookmarks! Great job!

Suzanne Bouchard July 12, 2011 at 2:30 PM  

Your bookmarks are stunning. I love them all!

Sue in CT July 12, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

These are awesome. You make the nicest things. I would love to know how you did them. Are they two pieces of cardstock glued together or are they chipboard? I always said I was going to make these (bookmarkers) but to date made maybe three. Oh I need some motivation!!!

judyjstamper July 12, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

these are really nice Christie! Amazing what you can do when you can't embellish a whole lot.

Mickey's Craft World July 12, 2011 at 10:27 PM  

love your bookmarks!!!

Jennifer July 13, 2011 at 4:41 AM  

Welcome back, Christie!

Your bookmarks look AMAZING!!! :) I wish I was going to be one of your fellow cruisers! ;)

Thanks so much for sharing!

Crafty hugs,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com

Card Crazy July 13, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

Great bookmarks. Really love the skeleton. He'd be perfect for my Stephen King books :)
Sue S.

Shelly Schmidt July 13, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

Fabulous book marks- I love them all- and love your color varieties as well!

Michele July 13, 2011 at 11:41 PM  

each one is so gorgeous! beautiful work. xo

Danica July 14, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

That skeleton is hilarious! Great job :)

Sarah July 15, 2011 at 8:33 AM  

Looking good - hope you get them all done...love the one with the grunge circles...

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected