Indy's Premiere Card Collection!!!

Pin It!

Indy is back!!! Indy, the cat, has created her first card collection. This premiere card collection is her Spring/Summer. If it goes well then she will have a Fall/Winter addition to look forward to. Everyone who knows Indy, Loves Indy... She is quite the princess. And loves any kind of attention she can get. When she isn't helping me in my craft room she is usually trying to see what she can get into. Indy just loves when I come home with new craft supplies, she loves to see what I got and check everything out. Because of her natural curiosity and personality she is a perfect model. We had so much fun getting these pics...and believe me she did too. She got lots of her special shrimp treats. LOL. If you are interested you can purchase the card collection HERE P.S. Mention in the comment section at check out that you saw this on my blog and I will send you something special with your order.




7 comments:

Lynda April 17, 2011 at 1:23 PM  

These are absolutely beautiful!

Lucy Edmondson April 18, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

this is great. I wld snag it!

Lucy x

Shelly Schmidt April 18, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

What a gorgeous project- I can see whay he snatches your projects- LOL

JulesinParadise April 19, 2011 at 7:00 AM  

OOOH, so rich and lovely! Love this.

Jeanie Callaghan April 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

it's gorgeous - I don't blame your hubby for pirating your things!

Sue in CT April 19, 2011 at 4:27 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue in CT April 19, 2011 at 4:28 PM  

Those are all pretty. Real pretty!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected