Never Ending Baby Shower Invite

Pin It!

I made these invites for the shower that we are throwing for Felicia. I have my first grandson on his way!!! Whoo Hoo!
You can learn how to make your own Never Ending Card HERE
Since most people have never seen a never-ending card I figured it would be wise of me to add a tag to explain it. I created this little poem to add to the tag.
This is a never-ending card,
Like the never-ending love for a child...
Keep opening the flaps to reveal
More info about the shower!
The Baby Shower image and shadow behind it came from the Nursery Rhyme cartridge. The green tag above it I punched with an EK Success punch. When they flipped the card over it had a monkey hanging from a vine that I cut from my cricut and a little punched heart. The monkey image is from the Sweetheart cartridge. The purse tag with their registry #'s so that everyone would have an easy way to remember where they are registered and have the # handy when checking out. I created the tags using the Marvy Tag punch after I created my wording on my computer.

This flap is fun... It says Bring a pack of Pampers for a chance to get pampered! Any size pack or size will get you entered into a drawing for a special prize! What parent couldn't use extra diapers??? This is a way to help them out. I am having a special raffle for everyone who brings an extra pack of diapers to the shower. I've been to a shower that did this and it was great!
There's even a little surprise inside the diaper...a monkey! Keith and Felicia registered for a bunch of monkey stuff (I love Monkeys too, soooo cute).

The next flap has the when , where, and all that jazz...
I even added a bit of cute monkey cuteness to the envelopes. And can you believe that I already had the monkey stamps. LOL What a perfect time to use them!

Word of warning: If you are planning on making never ending cards for invitations plan on LOTS of cutting. And I mean LOTS!!! Each card takes 20 pieces of paper not including the decorating. And you need to be very precise in your measurements and placement when scoring and attaching or the card won't flip properly. But, BOY oh Boy are they fun!

18 comments:

Anonymous February 18, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

Amazing, very cute...

Hugs
Dusti

Anonymous February 18, 2011 at 10:35 AM  

This is AWESOME!!!! What a fun invitation to receive!!!!!

Anonymous February 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

you did it again - super invites

Ageeth February 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

Wow this is really great !!

Shelley February 18, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

Wow! That's one impressive invitation!

Anonymous February 18, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

Those are adorable. So talented.

crotnem February 18, 2011 at 12:01 PM  

I love putting those type of cards together, they are so fun. Your's is delightful also!!!!
TFS

Bonnie February 18, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

What a great invitation. I love never ending cards! Congratulations on your grandson. As Nana to 14 grandkids, I can tell you that grandchildren are just the best!

Jacqueline February 18, 2011 at 12:38 PM  

What a great invite - too cute!

Sue in CT February 18, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

That is wonderful. You did an awesome job.

Carole Miller February 18, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

I love the never ending cards. I alway have a hard time decorating each section. Great job.

Carole Miller

Jackie Wright February 19, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

Wow, how cute Christie!! You put so much work into your cards! Thanks for the tutorial

Faye February 19, 2011 at 4:35 AM  

That is wonderful. You do so many great cards!

Holly February 19, 2011 at 8:13 AM  

Such an amazing invitation! One of these days I'm going to try to make one!

myska February 19, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

I have made these before and they are indeed a lot of work but they are so worth it for the WOW factor! Great job!

Tana February 19, 2011 at 2:14 PM  

Oh my gosh Cristie!!! These are amazing! Great job!!!

Unknown February 19, 2011 at 9:23 PM  

Could not NOT comment on this! Amazing. The amount of work is staggering....but since I have 2 grandbabies on the way....I may have a couple chances to lift your awesome idea! Thanks so much for taking the time to share! Also appreciate the pampers idea! Thanks Gram!

Sharyl February 19, 2011 at 11:40 PM  

That is absolutely amazing!!! Incredible! Love them completely. What a great invite. Sharyl

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected