Ella Publishing

Pin It!

For those of you that are not familiar with Ella Publishing, they are a great source for ideas and tips. They have a great selection of E-Books, an E magazine and a great blog. Right now they have a great deal on their Gift Certificates! That's like getting a book for free! I had to share this great deal with all of you.

$20 Gift Certificate for just $15


Get a $20 gift certificate to ellapublishing.com for just $15! Use code 20GIFT15 by March 15, 2011. Use the gift certificate yourself or give it to your favorite scrapbooker.

6 comments:

Sue in CT February 25, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

I love your quilt and the poem is really something special too.

cplatter February 25, 2011 at 1:45 PM  

You are just absolutly amazing! Is there nothing you can't do?!?!?! Your scrap room is organized to perfection, you economically and beautifully decorated your son's house, you made all of Tim's tags .....and now a quilt!?!? You are an inspiration for us all.
Congratulations to you and your growing family!

Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 6:00 AM  

You are amazing Christie. You put me to shame. Everything you do is beautiful, I am in awe. Thank you for sharing.

SusyC

Lyngo February 26, 2011 at 7:29 AM  

Christie I get tired just reading about what you have been doing. I am certain that your soon to be grandson will LOVE his quilt. The treat books you did for the shower were awesome.
Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration.

Lynn G.

Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 5:34 PM  

I think I want to be you LOL! You are so talented and creative. I love all of your artworks.
Els K

JustJules February 26, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

The quilt is great, but the dedication poem was the icing on the cake. What a wonderful act of love! TFS!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected