5 Fun Bisous Cards

Pin It!

I created 5 more fun cards for Art Gone Wild using the Bisous stamp collection.
I just love the fun colors and bold prints.
This first card I used my idea of using the fun foam instead of pop dots. I cut out the flag banner after placing it on the fun foam. Perfect Pop!
The stamp sets that I used in the first card are:
BZ003 Royal Noel cling stamp set
U3-1748 Yum Half Scallop wood stamp
U3-278 Fun Dial wood stamp
U3-1744 Fun Flag wood stamp
For the next card I wanted to create a Bright Spring Look

I used stamp sets:
BZ001 Thanks Grace cling stamp set
BZ006 Crave Love cling stamp set
BZ004 Fun Halloween cling stamp set P5-281
Fun Notebook wood stamp
K5-233 Cherish Flower wood stamp
This card reminds me of Indian Summer. I raised up the sun that I created using the Noel Medallion using the fun foam. Since I couldn't find the color brad that I needed, I created my own custom brads by painting them with Lumiere paint. I used:
BZ001 Thanks Grace cling stamp set
H2-224 Cherish Corner wood stamp
J3-215 Promise Florish wood stamp
M4-246 Promise Tree wood stamp
G1-206 Noel Medallion wood stamp
I will be doing a video to show how I do the background for this next card. I have gotten questions in the past and it's on my to do list.
I raised up the heart and added Glossy Accents to the first layer and some glitter to the top layer. I also added a bit of black gem bling on the flourish.
For this card I used BZ003 Royal Noel cling stamp set
BZ006 Crave Love cling stamp set This last card I created my own background by stamping the round image with Versamark on the blue cardstock. I also added some blue to the Grace Notebook paper on the left which doesn't show well on camera. The leaves and bottom flower got a bit of shimmer.
I used BZ001 Thanks Grace cling stamp set
H1-227 Grace Flower wood stamp
P5-281 Fun Notebook wood stamp
K3-231 Grace Notepaper wood stamp

6 comments:

wendyp February 26, 2011 at 7:37 AM  

awesome cards! Love the fun bright colors on that first card!

1CardCreator February 26, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

These are all very pretty cards!

Erika February 26, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

I love your cards, great inspiration, Thank you!!

InkyFingers February 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

Beautiful! I especially love the springy one with notebook background.

Deedee February 27, 2011 at 3:31 PM  

i was wondering if you can tell me the size and place you found an envalope for the neverending card.

Marjie Kemper March 1, 2011 at 8:57 AM  

Love what you do with those bisous stamps... your colors are awesome!

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected