Coupons for week 12/5/2010

Pin It! I was gone for a few days on a romantic little getaway with my wonderful husband, Tim. Sorry if I'm a little delayed in getting back to anyones emails or comments. This is one of our favorite times of year and so we ran away to a little bed & breakfast in Saugatuck, Michigan. Had a great time, met some wonderful people and ate some great food. There is nothing in the world like strolling hand in hand, listening to carols and being with the one you love at Christmas time.




3 comments:

Barb A. December 5, 2010 at 11:15 PM  

Enjoy your romantic getaway! Thanks for the coupons.

Harriet December 6, 2010 at 11:47 PM  

Love your work. I'm almost your neighbor. I live in Aurora.
You are so inspiring!!!!

Deb December 7, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

Wow!! these are beautiful and you've been very busy. Glad you had a good get-away weekend - it's good for the soul (and the marriage!).

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected