12 Tags Of Christmas 2010

Pin It!

It's official Santa Tim is doing another year of Christmas tags!!! There will be a 2010 version of the 12 Tags of Christmas is all begins on December 1, 2010! I'm so excited!!! This is the first year I will be doing them and I plan to be going back and doing all of the previous years too. Whoo hoo! Now I need to figure out if there is a list of all the products that he will be using. I have gotten a bunch of his Christmas stamps from Stampers Anonymous and the holiday paper pack and tissue tape, the Christmas embossing folders...hmmm am I forgetting anything? Only 5 days to go!!!

3 comments:

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho November 25, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Loved this teaser from Tim. I doubt I will have time to make them since I have a 60 pg album for hire to get done for a client...but I definitely love to see them as they roll out off the Holtz studio workbench! Have fun! :)

KimberlyRae November 25, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Christie!! Thank you, for posting this ...sounds soooooooooo E X C I T I N G! I want to do this, too. Is there a link to show all the years and a supply list? I'm going shopping, tomorrow and I'm so excited to 'search' for everything and get started!
Thank you and have a happy Thanksgiving!
[[Hugsssssssss]]
Kimberlyrae

Far North November 26, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

While not a supply list, I saw a whole section at Simon Says Stamp labeled supplies needed for Tim's Holiday Tags. In the past vendors have been provided information early so they could provide products. Blockhead Arts has also promoted supplies for his tags.
Also know that last year Ellen Hutson CLASSroom featured her design team posting a tag each day with a "softer side" of using his techniques. You might want to go back in the blog and check it out.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected