Never Find Christmas Card

Pin It!


This cute Christmas Card is using Bisous Noel Tree wood mount stamp M2-240, Royal Noel cling stamp set BZ003 and Never Find wood mount stamp J1-180. All of the images are embossed in either gold or green. I used the Core'dinations Pearl paper for the background , wings and the snow. The wings were given added dimension by adding 3D glue dots close to the tree and then small glue dots at the tips, this will provide stability for the curve in the wings. I did something similar for the curl in the sentiment.

5 comments:

Shelley Riffle September 28, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

I love the look of this card! Thanks for sharing!

Salnclts September 28, 2010 at 11:52 AM  

I love the quote on your card and the colors! :)

Christy September 28, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the technique you used to give dimention to that sentiment, AMAZING

Ellis September 28, 2010 at 3:19 PM  

Wonderful card and sentiment! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Nancy Zunic September 30, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Love this card! Love the stamping. Great job! Check out my Tim Holtz techniques that I did on a front and back cover for a birthday/anniversary book that I made.
http://zwinblogger.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected