I thought I would show you a card that I made for the Operation Write Home project. Actually, it's more like 100 cards. My husband helped me put them together yesterday. We got them all done in basically one day. I did some of the punching the day before but 90% of the work was done on a gorgeous, sunny Sunday sitting outside while spending quality time with my husband doing something wonderful.
The cards are 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" , I cut the orange card stock so there would be an 1/8" border around it of white. I distress the edges of the orange card stock with the Distress Vintage Photo. We also used some on the tags that were cut using the purple Marvy tag punch. My husband got to try for the first time distressing on the tags after my arm felt like it was going to fall off after doing all the cards. LOL The corner punch used on the orange card stock was from EK Success. We used archival ink to do all of our stamping. The skeleton is from the Tim Holtz Haunted Mansion collection and the Trick or Treat and the spider is from Inkadinkado. The bat border we added on last was cut from the EK Success punch, I ran it through my sticker maker so it was easy to adhere on to the card.