Winner of my Blog Hop Drawing

Pin It! I had so much fun doing the Blog Hop!!! I had a great response with over 275 comments. WOW! To decide on a winner, I printed all of the comments (sorry trees) and cut them into individual strips and put them in my picnic basket and pulled the winner. Of course, Indy wanted to be my helper. Watch the video to see what the winner won and my cute little assistant in action.

And the winner is ......Brenda!!!! Congratulations Brenda! Everyone had great comments, I loved reading all of them. Keep them coming. :) I would like to share Brenda's comment that she wrote for the blog hop: "Oh my what a wonderful party picnic idea. I've made some of your ideas, but I have now gotten more ideas from you. I love the straw and frisbee ideas. Wonderful!!! I have been a follower for some time and I am truley glad I am." That was so sweet Brenda, Thank You! Keep posted I will keep bringing you new ideas. My head is full of them. I only wish I could make them as fast as I can think of them. LOL

7 comments:

Unknown July 12, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

OH my word. I won, I WON. I can't believe it. Thank you so very, very much. This is incredible. I can't wait. Your blog hop was awesome and I LOVE all your ideas. Thank you for a wonderful hop.

Ashleigh July 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

congrats

Unknown July 12, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Congrats Brenda! Christie, I am so glad I found your blog through the hop. You have amazing talent. My husband and I watched the video of your craft room last night and I was drooling. I told my husband I was moving in with you;) He laughed and said you better get in touch with her and let her know you are coming LOL! Anyway, I can't wait to see more of your projects. I was wondering where you got your cabinets? Would so appreciate it if you would let me know. Have a great week.

Stephanie
http://stephanieandthebug.blogspot.com

Beckie Williams July 12, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Congrats Brenda!! Awsome prizes!

Unknown July 12, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Congrats again to Brenda! And welcome Stephanie and everyone else that is new to my blog. To answer your question Stephanie, I got my cabinets from Kraftmaid. I bought them through Home Depot and then we installed them ourselves with the help of my wonderful handy father. The two tall cabinets with the glass doors and the shelves in between are the only ones that are from the original room, they are from IKEA.

JellyBeansDesign July 12, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Christie, if you check out my blog, I have something for you!

http://jellybeansdesign.blogspot.com

Anonymous July 13, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Christie - thanks for your generosity in
sharing ideas and taking the time to video
the how do - I do so much better with a
visual -i continue enjoying your blog
thanks again
Marilynn

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected