Parent's Love Card

Pin It!

I made this card using the Cuttlebug Forest Branches embossing folder. I embossed it on the Quickutz metal and then alcohol inked it with Adirondack Alcohol Inks. I then sanded off the top to reveal the design. I love the saying on the metal embellishment on the front of the card. " You never know the love of the parent 'til we become parents ourselves." How true it is. I think growing up we take for granted all that our parents do for us and it isn't until we become parents ourselves that we really realize how much we really love them and how much we truly appreciate them.

6 comments:

Anonymous June 1, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

Love the card, so true

MichelleMyBelle

Unknown June 1, 2010 at 8:34 AM  

Oh my gosh! You cat looks like they are in a cloud. So much fun!

Pamela Levingston June 1, 2010 at 8:44 AM  

Thanks for sharing this card, it is lovely. Can you tell me where you got the quote on parenting form?

Anna June 1, 2010 at 8:57 AM  

Beautiful card and kitty. Such a sweet story.

Diana June 1, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

I like this card........very clean lines.....
TFS

SandyCimbaro June 1, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

I love your assistant... thanks for all the ideas you post on your blog.

Post a Comment

If you have a question please leave your email so I can respond, Thank You :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Search This Blog

Grab My Button


Contact Me At

Archives

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected